During these extraordinary times, we know family caregiving has gotten even more difficult. As a result, the holidays could also become more complex. Join experts in the fields of senior care to hear about how to be your best self as a family caregiver during the holiday season. In this live webcast you’ll hear some tips and tools around topics such as:
- Talking about perceptions and expectations of family caregiving today
- Sorting through the dynamics of family relationships and caring for aging parents
- Tips to create low-stress, meaningful holidays, with aging loved ones
- Discussing some of the causes of anxiety within families during the holiday season
- What to do when you need help, but you're not sure of the options
- And more!
View the recorded webcast below. Learn tips and enjoy valuable takeaways.